Wednesday, March 16, 2016

How feedback helped me change my mind

Last week in class we got together with different classmates to share our film ideas and discuss what should be removed or improved within the  project. They asked me  several questions that I still have no answers to. During this feedback process, I realized that what I like is something different so I decided to change the genre and go back to my original idea and create a drama (melodrama). The reasons why I want to create a drama instead of a Thriller are the following:
  1. Dramas allow to create an emotional response and touch the audience’s feelings by making the character face an emotional conflict or dilemma.
  2. It allows the audience to engage and identify themselves with the situation in a more realistic way
  3. Exhibit real life situations with realistic characters.


The story I have in mind will touch the hearts of the audience and will be a story that a lot of people like me can relate to.

'' Drama Films.'' Drama Films. Filmsite, n.d Web 14 Mar. 2016.
htttp://www.filmsite.org/dramafilms.html


No comments:

Post a Comment