Thursday, March 24, 2016

I’ve been working on the visuals and on how I imagine the shots of my film opening to  be. What I have so far is not much as I have been out of inspiration, something else that is keeping me from brainstorming is the fact that it is very hard to find the type of setting that I imagine for my film, which is the American and Mexican frontier, which makes me want to change the story and has me going crazy!
There is this once place that I thought of and it’s called Vista View park near Weston, it isn’t nearly as similar to the Mexican frontier but the mountains have a rocky surface that can work for one of the shots where I imagine Carlos, the main character, running away.

This is the ideal setting for my film and I'm trying to find something similar in South Florida where I could film. I know Okeechobee road has a similar look and it's near the Everglades which gives it a more deserted look which is what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment