Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Yesterday was a successful filming day, even though my actor wasn’t there I took the opportunity to film the scenes that he does not appear in. With the help of my dad and his co-pilot I was able to go inside of the plane and film the shots that I needed, they also took me to a spot where people sit and take pictures of the planes taking off and landing.  Today I will be filming the final shots of Julio having the flashbacks in his room, I think these will be the most difficult to film but these are the ones that will give meaning to the story. 
The tripod was very helpful I'm glad I bought it because now I don't have to worry about my shaky hand.  
   I have started to edit what I have but the Ipad is not the most comfortable tool to use. I went today to repair my computer and there is a 50/50 chance that it will survive... I'm so mad about this and the fact that it broke down when I needed it the most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment