Monday, April 4, 2016

Filming day

Sooo I went to film this weekend and I’m happy about the outcome although there are many things that I have to fix, like for example my reeeeally shaky hand. Almost all the plane videos seem like an earthquake was passing by. I have to go today to buy a tripod or find any flat surface near the area to place my camera. I also had a lot of trouble downloading the videos to my Ipad because they were too heavy to send through email so I created a dropbox account and I must say I’m in love( I wish I would have known about this earlier.) Oh! And I almost forget, my computer broke down yesterday… I don’t know what happened to it, it says something like there’s a disc error and it keeps telling me to restart it and it doesn’t work so I have to check that out as soon as possible. 
The only thing that changed was the location, I did not film in Banyan, instead I went to W Aviation which is basically the same thing.The people there were extremely nice, they even let Julio fuel the plane that was about to take off which was awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment