Thursday, April 7, 2016


This morning while I was waiting to leave for school I decided that I would be a good idea to create a logo for my company, I thought about doing it in Adobe Illustrator but I couldn’t wait to get to my digital art class to make it so I downloaded a free logo maker in the App Store and these are the results.





Since the beginning I liked the second one, and after receiving feedback it is confirmed tatatatannnn... the second one is the winner! 

    I knew since the beginning that the music chosen would be copyrighted free music because it is almost impossible to receive an answer from the owner of the song and I did not want to stress out about that, so far I have utilized only one song for non-diagetic sound and it is from Bensound.com  it's called Tomorrow, it suits perfectly because as the description says it is sentimental and perfect for an emotional and sad film. Although I do need to find a second song to tie to the last part because I don't want to have only one song going for the whole two minutes because it seems boring and repetitive. The other sounds I have included are the diagetic sounds like the plane turbines, the sound of the plane taking off and also the cabin dialogue between the pilot and the control tower. These will serve as a gap to connect the first song with the second one so it does not feel forced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment